Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Indeed Interesting ... But i think going contest nid to read more others people poetries~~ Sam your poeteries abit too direct.. Try think make it hard to understand or meaning within a word which cannot be easily understand.. than u can try contest ... What rui said is true .. u having negative or sad thoughs or u just show us one of your work? the tear series...All under Tear of Sorrow only.. got others?.... I did read poetries when in school time... those is english lesson.. taken by force.. U shud read sum of tat .. will be helping u alot..

bounce
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

H@RD wrote:
Indeed Interesting ... But i think going contest nid to read more others people poetries~~ Sam your poeteries abit too direct.. Try think make it hard to understand or meaning within a word which cannot be easily understand.. than u can try contest ... What rui said is true .. u having negative or sad thoughs or u just show us one of your work? the tear series...All under Tear of Sorrow only.. got others?.... I did read poetries when in school time... those is english lesson.. taken by force.. U shud read sum of tat .. will be helping u alot..

bounce

wuuiii yoohh ~~~ H@RD sound like he's a expert and had a lot of experience like that XD hahahah but totally agree.. i hope same u can be more.. i mean.. other than depression and despair though ~ ><
and agree once more.... going to contest u must prepare and ready.. and read more other ppl poem ^^ ... but doesnt mean u cannot try....
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Cashier and a single Dad~Hobby too much~
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 pm

I dare to say..I'm not going into any contest or anything~~Futhermore,I'm not literaturely train and i don't like to twist around and beat around the bushes that is why it can be direct~
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Ic .. Sam Is Tear series your only works? I think u can improve yourself and giv a try XD

bounce
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Actually la Ching now I got atleast 40....Atleast 3 series or project....This Tears is my fav and one of the old one which i appreciat a lot~
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Icic u do it for self interest or Teacher ask for it?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 am

H@RD wrote:
Icic u do it for self interest or Teacher ask for it?

:

i guess is his own self ineterest.. and one of the way to cope his stress..he got mention ealier..

Gothicus wrote:
Actually la Ching now I got atleast 40....Atleast 3 series or project....This Tears is my fav and one of the old one which i appreciat a lot~

sam.. giv it a try lur ~~~ everything.. start from a seed to a tree. If there is a failure... dont give up or frustrated lur ~~ Thomas edison fail dao cant fail laio...but he dint give up... and last success le..XD. he can.. so r u.
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 am

Teacher ask for it???I don't have a teacher in poetry except myself and emotion~~
Can say it is my own interest actually..Maybe..
I not really wanted to post it as contest or anything but to express the emotion that me and some people face...It is meant to be emotion of the masses not for contest...That what I felt la...Dunno right or wrong..
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 am

Yaya~try lor....noting lo lose lor~ppl do better cuz learn from mistakes~ n i think u can get better cuz u interested in poetry~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 am

Erm...Dunno how to say...Just don't feel like compete..Cause when victory come I might got pride issue...So i rather just be myself not someone high and mighty...
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 am

achieve something is not pride~its something who u r limited for~
high?sure got more poeple better~so dun wory~do something for urself is not a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 am

That why i say...i'm not so good when it come to over achievement..I rather like being low and simple...
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:22 am

ic~ anyway its up to u~ just remember we r supporting u~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 am

Ya...I really appreciate the support you all are giving me...But i don't to post it on those web yet...
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 am

haha~gud luck again then~ ohya f u post later just tell us~wanna c~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 am

There were darkness,When you speak.There were fire,when you shout.There were water,when you cry.There were light,when i speak.
Why there is darkness?Why there is fire?Why there is water?Why there is light?
You spoke to me,discouraged.You spoke to me,angered.You spoke to me,crying.I spoke to you,caring.
You told me,to stand up.You told me,to wake up.You told me,to forgive.I told you,I'm here.
When you are down,I'm here to stand.When you are angry,I'm here to calm.When you are crying,I'm here to comfort.When i'm here,you will be fine.
Those time,i standed by you.Those time,i cared for you.Those time,i comforted you.These time,I'm still there for you.
When you need,a shoulder to cry.When you need,a hand to hold.When you need,an arm to beat.Remember that,I'm here for you.
Friendship,won't cost.Friends,won't hurt.Best friend,won't lie.Friendship is for you and me.
I am your friend,who care.I am your best friend,who share.I am your brother,who worry.I am your family,who love.
What you say,don't matter.What you do,don't mind.What you share,keep in mind.What you be,i will care.

(Poetry of Friendship)
Friendship Meaning
*Written*
during.21/05/2009
by .Me
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am

wow~pretty amazing~i like it
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 am

Gothicus wrote:
Friendship,won't cost.Friends,won't hurt.Best friend,won't lie.Friendship is for you and me.
i like that line u wrote.. XD.. is a good start u writing a positive poem XD. not bad..but i like the one ealier XD
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

Rui....Look at the date....It is on May~~~The earlier on in the The Tears right...?Ya good stuff there~
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

i like this better tho~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 am

You saw laughter,I see crying.You saw joy,I see sorrow.You saw smile,I see pain.
When i smiles,I'm in pains.When i laugh,I'm in tears.When i'm happy,I'm sorrowful.
When I weren't me,you weren't you.When us weren't us,they weren't they.When i were me,you don't know me.
Why do i hide?Why do i run?Why do i cry?Why am i,not me?
For you,i hid.For them,i ran.For you and them,i cried.For you and them,i lost me.

Why can't i,be me?Why must i,be you?Why have i,be them?Why you don't see me,when i'm me?
When i be me,who are you?When i be you,who are they?When i be them,what do you see in me?When I am me,who you see?
Why when i'm different i been casted aside?Why when i'm change i been isolated?Why when i am me,i been bothered?
For the good and the bad,i stand with you.For the bad and worse,i supported you.For hail and storm,you casted me out.
When i seek trueself,you said i am lost.When i seek myself,you said i won't find it.When i seek you,you said nothing.
Why not i stand,for me.why not i support,myself.Why not i protect,myself.
I am different,yet the same.I am changed,yet the same.I am Goth,yet the same.
What you judge,I can tell.What you claim,i will know.What you say,I can remember.
Be true,to yourself.Be real,to other.Be honest,to everyone.
I am me,you is you.They are they,them is them.Who i am,you can't change.
Be who you are.Be what you can.Be yourself as,i am myself...

Poetry of Trueself
(Revelation Of the Mask)
*Written*
During.18/5/2009
By .Me

This is my first poetry...My birth poetry you can say~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 am

On my bed i been thinking,
Thinking of what a fool i was once,
Once i was the helper,
Once i was the giver,
Once i was the one you knew.

Why i don't see it until now,
Why i don't see i was a tool,
Why i don't see i was used,
Why i don't see that i already alone?

Didn't i see it coming,
Didn't i knew it is coming,
Didn't i been warned,
Didn't i told you why?

Now on this bed i want to say,
The time have been long,
So long until i wish it end,
Now the wish is coming true,
I will no longer able to shame,
Nor you,nor me.

You will find better light,
I can only remain in darkness,
You will succeed,
While i failed for your sake,
So long and farewell,
For you and i will no longer meet,
And i wish,
I have never know you before...

Dying man's poem
*Written*
during.21/5/2009
by.Me

Guys this is my 1st poem format poetries in my book....Got a long history in this one~
Back to top Go down
jesse
Rockin Hard
jesse

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am

oh my.. i actually read 1 by1 ...

took me 10 mins...
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 am

You mean all of it took you 10 minute to finish or each took 10 minute??
Back to top Go down
jesse
Rockin Hard
jesse

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 am

all 10 mins plus...

i read it fast....

some read twice.... there is a few catchy parts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~   Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody is interested with Poetries?Cause I wrote a few~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Chill Out Corner :: The Lounge-
Jump to: