Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...

Go down 
+5
-Rui-
Blesze
Raindrops
H@RD
JunJie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-11

This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... Empty
PostSubject: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:18 am

Haiz...This Few Days...I Lost My Best Best Best Friend...1X Year Friend...But...Haiz...He Change Alot...Haiz...Damn No Mood This Few Days... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219

This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:16 am

+_+ wat happen jj??? swt... lai share wif us le...

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:18 pm

swt... well sometimes, ppl change bcos of money and fame. it cant be helped. at least you know his true colours bah.
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 pm

My Best Friend That Growth Together Wif Me Since I Was 4years Old Until Today 16years Old...We Also Call Each Other As Brother...But This Time I Really Cannot Tahan Him Wif a Really XXXX De Girl...That Girl IS Really XXXX Because She's Somekind Of...(''Do'' That Things Many Times Liao de)That XXXX Girl Now Keep Stick Wif My Friend...And I Tell My Friend Not To Couple Wif Her...And Try Less Talk Wif Her...But...This Few Days He Break Wif Her GF...I Ask Y...He Juz Say Too Far...(Selayang N Selayang Baru) B4 This He NEver Say Far...Now...He Break Wif Her GF Wif This Kind Of XXXX Reason...All His Friend N My Friend Oledi Told Him The Same Things(Not To Talk N Stick Wif Those Girl)But He Never Hear...Now...I Oledi Dont Wan Talk Wif Him...Let Him Awake From Darkness...Hope He Will Do...
Back to top Go down
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 pm

B4 This He Got A GF...After This Girl Came Out...He Break Wif Her Gf...I XXXX Dissapointed Wif Wat He Did...Our All Friends Also Say...He Wan Die...Juz Let Him Die...And I Also Tell Him Alot Time...We Cant Do Anything...But U Must Think Of IT URself...But...It Seems He Not USing His Own Brain...Haiz...
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 am

+_+ Well he edi break wif tat gal..is gud news for u! y u sad? He break wif tat lousy reason also gud lo.. lousy gal no need give gud reason to break wif her one..
Btw tat kind of gal is realli hopeless™, all boy pls careful tat kind of gal!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 pm

swt, ching u plz read carefully la, he break wif dat gud 1 n goes for d bad 1 la, swt u

btw, its a gud trial to post ur own daily life here, at least v can share more things bside ro thingy oni

@jj, i think 1 day he wil realise d, den dat time u should forgive him, actualy to me, its noth to angry about, as he did noth harmful to u all, just he make his own choice dat seems to b wrong to u all, u oso said 14 yrs ah, u 2 b frienz so long d, den bcos of such xxx d gal den u wan give up ur frienship ah? i think at dis moment, u all dun bother him ,meaning dun interrupt 1st, but stil wif frienz wif him. cos u all stil young, in love dis kind of thing, its like stil fresh to u all, so u oso no la, ppl in love wont listen to any advice from others 1, i think he nid ur all oso, cos there is no 1, den willing to give up frienzship for love, den u al r stil new to dis kind of prob, so b bear wif ur frienz, as time goes by, all wil b fine, dis is a way to grow up oso, never fall down, never grow up
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:00 pm

@@ ~~ JJ sound like in my situation too ~ but mine even worst , i guess LOL

i had a close friend ~ a guy ~ been friend since age 5 . till now we still good friend ^^
...he's 20 tis year ~ and couple with a girl for 5 years already ~~ well i give my good friend a name ZZ ...and his gf SS ...easier to understand . ZZ trust SS so much and love her so much ...ZZ spend alot on her ...buy platinuim necklace, bracelet, diamond ring , huge teddy bear , branded outfit and more . Shocked everytime they eat out ~ ZZ the one who paid everytime ~ ok lor...nvm boy mah ~~ When ZZ bday SS gave him a phone cover that cost RM 5 .....i dont know what to say ~~...but ZZ seem happy ~ haha...he happy then ok loor..

In these 5 yrs ~~ me and my friend had heard alot that SS date out another boy !!! holding the boy hand !!! ....we told ZZ about this....and SS deny that she dint do this ~ ZZ trust her ~ and last month ~~ something terrible happen ~....

ZZ called SS...sms her....call her....but SS dint answer ZZ call...dint reply his sms ~~
ZZ felt weird ....cus he diint do anything wrong ~~ the ZZ recieve a SMS .." pls dont kacau SS anymore "

ZZ called the sms guy ...the sms guy dint reveal his identity ~ he jus kept repeating " dont kacau her ..anymore...or else ~~~ "

Then ZZ called SS....SS say she dint know anything....but ZZ heard a boy sound beside her...which is the sound of the sms guy....and they are talking bout the sms n treatening things .....so ZZ know SS betrayed him .....><

but still ZZ worry bout SS .....he afriad SS get used by those guy ~~~....but SS go spread aroung fake news..that ZZ treated her badly ......hey ~~ ZZ is so loyal and treated her so well....i dint find ZZ talking to another girl beside me and his mom.....phone number list ...only his mum..his gf....his relative...his boy...friend..and me only ~~ all my friend know ZZ treated SS so good ~~

ZZ feel so dull and down ~ ZZ called SS sister ....and her sister finnaly tell ZZ the truth ~~ that all these 5 years....SS had dated another boy.......not jus 1 ...or maybe 2 ..3...4...who knows ~ chinese proverb " 1 foot step 2 boat "this SS almost everyday go clubbing ~~ Pud....disco ~~ without telling ZZ ~~

ZZ so sad ..he came to me...so i comfort n give him some advice....i dint get mad at him....i dint avoid him....cus at tis moment...he need friends help ...cus u know....when someone is Dull and DOwn ~ ..they cant really make rational decision ~~ So we as a friend of him .....cant live him alone like that ~~ he need support and caring ~ So JJ same goes to u.....try comfort and advice him....instead of getting fed up of him....he need ur support ~ ^^

there's something i worried bout is....ZZ don eat much recently ..afriad he might had Anorexia ~~ but yesterday he eat alot....lhe binge alot...afriad he get bulimia nervosa these time @@ ~~~ZZ was like treated SS as a wife...that he wont change his mind anymore ~so imagine..5yrs relationship . pity ZZ
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:01 pm

wah ~~ i dint know i typed so much ~~@@
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 pm

i break wit my gf on 30/6/08...v start on 6/10/05 tht day is my brithday tht day she agree wit me...til 23/11/07 v break cos tht time i really focus on my study..less company wit him...she nice n tell me some warning like got xxx boy wan go out wit me,but i dun wan go out wit him..status like tis til 23/11/07 she tell me wan break wit me tht time all wil noe is hurt la tht day oso my diploma final exam...after final i try to get bck her tht my choose. btw i secucess, v gather til 30/6/08 she say wan break wit me again say dun hv any feel wit me..aldry break d cup hw can perfect? tht my second choose i choose break wit her....
but i agree wat Sze say LOVE still fresh to us cos v still young n cant perfect control it, btw v our life will grow up oso will fall down same i always say wit H@RD take more EXP next time would LANGGAR PAPAN lagi .../heh

jj dun let some of thgs, break ur friendships...
Back to top Go down
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Seems All Ppl Also Have This Kind Of Experience O...Well...At Last...This Few Days That XXXXX Girl Get Scold By My Friend Deadly N My Friend Had Took Out All Of Her Bad Things...N That Girl Got NTh To Say Because That Girl Also KNow Wat She Had Did...At Last...My Friend Know About This...N Told Me...''Me n That Girl Nth Jor'' Then I Terus XXX Him...Now U Baru KNow LA?! I Told U Long Time Ago N Billion Time Ago...Dont Trust Me LAngsung...Then MY Friend Say...Need Bukti 1 ma...Dint Hv How Im Gonna Trust U...Then I Juz Say...Okla Okla...Next Time Hear Wat I Say La...Some Advice U ALso NEed MAsuk Ur Tellinga Ma...Then He Say Ok...But Suddenly...Another Story Came Out Pula = =

Is About Me =..=
Back to top Go down
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:24 pm

The Time I Hear My Friend Say''Me N That Girl Nth Jor'' I Was Feel...THX GOD ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 pm

den dats gud lu, i saw it in ur msn liao heh
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:59 pm

/swt..tht easy la, jj when tht thgs happen on u , then u will noe tht feeling
/gg now searching new gf..../heh "old d dun go, new d how come?"
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 pm

how to search? use google? gg
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 am

/heh use my eye to search /gg Sze u there got nice gal ma? invite leh haha
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:15 am

got, singapore got many nice gal, but all i took alone gg
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

lol, eat alone, easy fat leh...share share wit us ma...haha
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am

i cant tahan d baru give u gg
Back to top Go down
LittleMan
Novice
Novice
LittleMan

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

ham sap kia...LDO hv many ham sap kia.. =_=
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:33 am

i din say anything oso, n gal oso dun mind, guy oso dun mind la, although sumtime i gay oso gg
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:55 am

KAO KAO KAO !!! all sharing breaking story!!! SO swt.....eh eh eh trategy so little comment and idea and yet breaking story so many ....@@

bounce

But i enjoy reading....heh
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:06 am

Swt all got those experience....hardly still c a guy like t2... aih is gud to be a loyal guy and loyal gal to the one u choose lo.. Is realli hurt if u tell her or him u don love him or her anymore... I think if u all can loyal in LDO must be a not bad person.. heh .. Btw Sze u better share your one.. Y u break your gf? i not happy wif a guy or a gal who betray or just break his or her couple just like tat which u both hav lov each in the beginning...

bounce
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:11 am

den u xplain y evey yr, there r so many ppl divorce ard d whole world
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 am

today is my x gf brithday.. i din send any msg or call to her... i should noe i n her d thgs aldy pass...when i say wan break tht was my final decision...
if i say dun hv any feel when break tht lie ba..
当一个男人跟另一个女人,相遇,认识,拍拖,结婚,第一次当爸爸,直到你生命的最后一刻是件很美妙的事情。
世界有五十多亿人口,偏偏你就在这五十多亿人口中相遇到“她”,彼此认识再结为情侣,彼此宣誓成为夫妻,彼此的爱创造爱的结精品
直到你老。。如你说这一切都是所谓的缘分,而结合到到老,倒不如说人与人相处的技巧。
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...   This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Few Days...Server Came Noob Alot Problem Also...Everytime Also Feel Wan Quit...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next