Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Cashier and a single Dad~Hobby too much~
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ Empty
PostSubject: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Alright guys....I think we should have our own counselling place a bit...Cause i believe all of us have something boiling within ourself and don't wish to share direct (Via msn nor RO cause that is also meant direct sharing) So I think of putting this here so anyone got any frustration or depression are really welcome here and Oh~~~Healthy advises and help are greatly encourage~Thx Guys~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Ok...1 reason why this thread was created is...Some of you all know that I have lost 2 of my most precious and greatly dear thing to my life...My kids...
Yes i been very depress and it is really hard to accept the fact that all my care and love for them for 4 years it is all gone in a single day because some of my family member decided to play Hero to 'rescue' my kids from...ME!

The fact is...I think we all need is a shoulder to cry...A good pat on the back from friends and buddies to feel better...Afterall you won't know how many people will worry if you beginning to show symptom of depression or frustration...I cried enough for the past 3 day I is time to stand back up...

When things going awry on you..I think we all share our pain and sadness here not on any other thread...
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Sharing and expressing can relief yourself. But the most important thing is how to solve the problem. These r the few question that i would like u to answer me and few criteria i would like you to understand. But is okay if you want to keep it confidential, I respect ur privacy.

When the parent abandoned the child, did u legally register to be their guardian/adoptive parent from the ( Malaysian Social Welfare Department ) or ( NGO ). OR the biological parent’s statutory declaration relinquishing all parental rights. You told me that the biological parent abandoned them and you just adopted the children. Which mean NO agreement between you and the biological parent.

The adoption of child in Malaysia is governed by the Adoption Act of 1952. And it had listed that single father(male) in Malaysia can ONLY adopt MALE children. Therefore you had lose the right to be their father. U might end up in a lawsuit. If u had a wife (not gf and with marriage certificate ), u may adopt a female child.

If you are not related to the children (related children; cousin's child, sister's children etc)
You are required to be at least 25 years old to be their adoptive parent. Sam aged 19 in year 2009. Hence, you lose a point to be their adoptive parent.

Suggestions, you may use the name of your parent to adopt the children. I believe both your parent are in their mid-age. Hence, they have the higher requirement to be the adoptive parent. You told me that the biological parent abandoned the children, and you had taken care of their living life style, education and so on for 4 years. I acknowledge these had shown you are a responsibility adoptive parent. But you might end up in a lawsuit if the biological parent insisted to claim back their children. As for the MSWD and NGO, i have no guide line how to contact them. I just know their existence. Suppose to tell you in MSN, but you wasn't online on that time. Smile

Last edited by -Rui- on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am

Alright~...The 1st question is answer..
Indeed...There is no agreement with the parent cause they choose to abandon them just like that to an orphanage..To further increase my chances however is they are register as my children since the years gone past.Thank you for the question and i'm glady answer..

2nd question...
Yup no choice right?Furthermore it have been quite unfair no?But too bad law have a lot loop hole~

3rd question...
Well what to do right?Afterall....It is already a losing fight but what will happen to you who care them for atleast 4 years?

Well thx for the info,Rui...But seem to me these biological parent only will care for their once they are at...'The independent age' freaking asshole if you ask me...I found out parent like got back the children is pretty pointless for the kids won't like them...But as the matter of fact i might be happy for them if my princess accept them...
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

Sigh....Who can counsel me about love?
I'm in love or can say have a crush on someone...Why i need to counsel?
Easy...
1st She is not nearby..
2nd She live quite far away..
3rd Know in Ro de
Lastly...I'm too damn shy...Got butterfly...

Some help pls...
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

Ouch..did u mean u have cruch in ro?/hmm
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Of course not in ro....Kinda hard to explain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~   Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counselling Section...Frustrate,Depress or anything..Post it here~
Page 1 of 1