Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of LDO

Go down 
+2
H@RD
jesse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse
Rockin Hard
jesse

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-10

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 am

Anyone willing to tell me specific history about LDO?

Why LDO so anti GC.....?
how long is LDO?

i stopped RO around 1.5 years already.... that time dun have LDO...

got Neo, kos, roc, IP only

then KOS and ROC became enemy, then IP disbanded and joined roc as roc-II.

KOS-III and KOS-IV's leader were my kor and didi.. both quited ro - work and studies... adoi!!
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 am

Actually LDO is did not hate or anti or aim GC purposely... LDO just find guild having almost having same potential to fight in order to improve our member woe skills.. In end GC and LDO's ldr having problem and end up both don intefering each other... Recently GC cant fight us oredi... but woe on 11th August GC become strong abit is becos LOK(Legion of Kingdom) member join GC..

Regarding LDO history is quite long.. LDO 2 year ago is name Larmes d'Odin.. now is reformed LDO named Larmes d'Orpheus.. For the detail of LDO sweet memory to much to say although that time only 5 to 6 members...

bounce
Back to top Go down
jesse
Rockin Hard
jesse

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-10

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 am

cool.. i think before i stopped ro.... ldo still a newbie guild...

Razz

cool.. now everyone is strong...^^
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 am

Ya..cool..i would like to hear more bout ldo~
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Cashier and a single Dad~Hobby too much~
Registration date : 2009-07-25

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Interesting thing happen i guess....Afterall my reappearance in RO was long but i never heard much about guild cause i think i don't bother much...(Since I'm a mercs hehe)But long time lar...History lesson anybody?
Back to top Go down
|JE|
Novice
Novice
|JE|

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-16

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Yes, Ching.. tell us more about LDO...
Back to top Go down
lucky angel
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-23

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:14 am

H@RD wrote:
Actually LDO is did not hate or anti or aim GC purposely... LDO just find guild having almost having same potential to fight in order to improve our member woe skills.. In end GC and LDO's ldr having problem and end up both don intefering each other... Recently GC cant fight us oredi... but woe on 11th August GC become strong abit is becos LOK(Legion of Kingdom) member join GC..

Regarding LDO history is quite long.. LDO 2 year ago is name Larmes d'Odin.. now is reformed LDO named Larmes d'Orpheus.. For the detail of LDO sweet memory to much to say although that time only 5 to 6 members...

bounce

oh~~ it's like dat ... but the atmosphere btw ldo and GC is like quite nervous.. this can cause many people misunderstanding alot ... bounce
Back to top Go down
Gothicus
LDO Core Freak
LDO Core Freak
Gothicus

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Cashier and a single Dad~Hobby too much~
Registration date : 2009-07-25

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am

Hm..........Ok....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History of LDO Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of LDO   History of LDO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of LDO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Chill Out Corner :: The Lounge-
Jump to: