Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]

Go down 
+2
Jackass
|JE|
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|JE|
Novice
Novice
|JE|

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-16

WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Empty
PostSubject: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi Guys..

This topic mainly is to discuss about what are we going/suppose to do, or not suppose to do during WOE's defense.

Seth is the one who raise this suggestion at the 1st place, and i think we can consolidate what we need to do in woe in this section.

This is a free topic, anyone can post their comment, but pls... all related to defense only.. not attack.. for attacking, we will make another topic..

Maybe let us have some screen shot during our woe def part, and we take example of this castle defense.

Our usual defense strategy....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Screen11

- Normally, Wiz, Hunter/Sniper, will stick with bard/clown at the 2nd lane, left corner, with 1 / 2 priest support
- All attacker except those which mention above, will stand at portal there, with 1 priest keep ruwach and support attackers at the 1st lane (lowest lane). Attacker job are as Sin/Sinx, Champ/monk, LK/knight, of cause, our gunners.
- Last defense lane, which is usually a champ (Wing boy), who guard the emp, just in case ppl sneak in to break emp. His role is super important, although bored sometimes, but he need keep ruwach and make sure no leader leak in to EC at the corner.

But... what we really need to do if we are in the position (for each character) ?

1. When leader shout for " back to position or B2P - because during woe, it's hard to type long sentences ", all the char must back to the defense position, which is mention above. This is our 1st defense strategy !

2. Hunter, who got trap skills, pls use Ankle Snare Lv3 to cover all the blind spot. This is to make sure no ppl can leak in and EC at the corner there. And pls observe the trap, if the trap suddenly dissapper, means somebody is on the trap ! because normally, if the trap expire, it will turn back into a trap, but not dissapper. And why use lv3? because highest lv, can trap ppl longer, but it will expire fast, and hunter need to rebuilt the trap everytime, which is very troublesome, and for lowest lv, it will last longer, but just trap a while only. so, pls use lv3, the mid and the best way. Of cause, sometimes the trap are very troublesome for players, as we need to walk around the emp room. But, just avoid stepping on the trap, and please dont scold our trapper, because they are just doing the job to def the emp room, which is help us to cover all the blind spot.!! i appreciate very much for Steven and Seth, who doing this very well !

WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Screen12

3. Sniper, as we lack of sniper, actually sniper should stand together with our Wiz gang, and spam FA. With poem, FA can spam non-stop ! which is super terrible and painful ! Of cause, can use Sharpshooting to kill mobs when ppl enter 2nd line of defense.,

4. When Hunter, see ppl come in, pls use effect bow, which i think, the best is curse + stun, put 2 magnolia 2 savage baby card into a composite bow (either +7 is enough, or +0 also dont mind :p ) because as mention before, 2nd job damage low and more suitable to play supportive role. like trapping and effect. Please ask from Ching to get the effect card, we can use LDO fund to purchase those card.. or who got, just can sponsor Razz

5. Assassin, not Sinx. Normally, sin painful skill is either critical hit or SB.. because cannot eat EDP and SB. although SB, i dont think it's painful enough to kill a player, unless that player has been lex, or u got soul linked to ur SB, which double the damage and add 50 hit point. When 1 on 1, i suggest u might use critical hit, or SB ( ONLY 1 on 1 situation ) !!!! when you see mobs coming in, pls use Grimtooth, as Grim can cancel Land Protector, and kill in mobs. Please dont solo to hit ppl when you see whole gang is attacking us. !! you need to survive urself 1st before u can kill ppl.. we are not playing kamikaze !!

6. For Sinx, basically, we got SBK, SB, critical player.

SBK sinx, usually has low hp, so pls stick together with wiz gang, kill from far, dont solo ro go infront of the portal to kill, because, as mention, we need to survive during defense !

SB sinx, just stand infront of portal, because u got high hp, and keep spam pot, and EDP, and play ur powerful SB to ppl... and pls, target those low vit job 1st.. those tanker, give it to our champion feller.

Critical Sinx, which i think is our LDO next defense legend ! wait if we have enough ppl, then we will share how important is this role. ! so, at the mean time while waiting to our next level of defense, critical sinx, just eat ur EDP and kill as many as you can..

For all sinx, if you got Grimtooth this skill, it's very painful for EDP + Grimtooth, easily can make 10k damage per hit ! Trust me, this is the best way of defense a castle !! u will survive with hiding, and hit ppl without noticed. Just like those lucker (can't rmb the name) in Starcraft, can kill mobs like hell !!

7. For LK, as usual, use Spiral Pierce if you got Pole X or Hunting Spear, or else, please use pike and thara shield. Thara shield is the best def weapon for LK !! If you dont have Pole X or Hunting Spare, just keep bash to stun those ppl, or brandish spear (actually Brandish spear deals a lot damage too, at least better than pierce damage ).

8. Gunners, just spam ur Desperado at the portal, it's dam dam dam good man !!! I Like our gunners !!

9. Priest, please use Ruwach at entrance portal, if u are assign to def there, and support our member if they need buff or impo or even heal.. :p

If the priest is assign to guard emp, please use Safety Wall (SW) to the emp if you see ppl hitting, or else, if u got Aspersio, pls use it to the attacker, as this will make their weapon holy type, and miss the emp, (i believe)

And Santuary the emp after the emp gets hit by attacker !

What if many ppl attacking us and we cannot defense anymore?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Generally, when we see a lot ppl coming in, we just stick back to our position and do our job. If, in case too many ppl attacking us, and you feel that we cannot tahan anymore, ALL JUST STICK TOGETHER, LEAVE UR POSITION, STICK BACK TOGETHER. Please follow leader command, stick back to leader, and i believe this will gather our force, and we kill ppl 1 by 1.. who come 1st, we kill which 1 first. And this will reduce attacker's player, and we need to survive until the end to win this war !!!! remember, we need to survive, that's y need to stick together. When we stick together, ppl will have " less idea " which 1 to attack 1st.. and when ppl's struggling, we just kill them... dont let them get near to us !! understand !??

Please dont play Hero game, as u will get killed for sure.. Please see how we def and win 4 guild's sage !!

When less ppl, we play 3 line def.. like this..
WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Screen13

When more ppl attacking, just stick together with the leader
WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Screen14

Finally, we left few ppl to attack us only !! We win !!!!
WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Screen15

Please remember, WE NEED TO SURVIVE 1ST, THEN WE CAN ONLY DO OUR DEFENSE WELL !!!

Just remember few key point :
1. Back to position
2. Do you own job, and do not do those unnecessary things.
3. Stick back to leader when you see too many attacking in !

Of cause, we still didn't cover a lot of job's defense strategy.. please raise if you have any question or any suggestion !
Back to top Go down
Jackass
Novice
Novice
Jackass

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Some tips for you guys before you really know how to play woe.

Priest should go to a safer place before you debuff enemy so that you can survive.
Debuff skills = Decrease Agi , Lex , etc. MOst important is to use to ky "LVL 1" on assum user.

Whoever who playing champion cannot be stingy to pump sp pots because once you cannot asura kill enemy you take time to rebuff yourself while enemy have chances to take down you. Make sure you boom enemy with FULL SP.
P/s : Don't wear AOA when you boom tanker because 100% no die. Wear MC to boom tanker.

Tanker is to storm the front and chaos( go front kacau ) such as using AOE skills like brandish spear or bowling bash. I encourage tankers to play status type weapon so that it gives and opportunity for our killer to take down them in no time.

For sinx , if you meet enemy in team don't ever go solo and sb them 1 by 1. What you should do is to spam your edp hide and grim tooth. Make sure u spam your edp and don't be stingy.

High wiz play an important role in WOE because it is the most good in killing and gives us more time. Wiz/High wiz should stay inside precast in order to reduce delay. From what i see since i join here i can see our high wiz/wiz not really pro in using. So i advice u guys to play wisely but not playing blindly.

Don't want to post so long cause I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Before i read.. i would like to post tis >>> SG u r realli having heart + patient for LDO, SO LONG~~Longer than sam poeteries XD.. Take times to read @@

bounce
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

I used to stand at the 2nd lane ... and suff 1 or 2 wiz..
then i noticed no one ruwach at the portal.. so i change my 'job' .. and stand near the portal ruwach and suff the wiz bcus the location i stand can ruwach the portal and suff the wiz in the 2nd lane...or ky lvl1 opponent ~ (don really wan to use the word enermy XD)
but some sin or sinx cloak at the portal.. asking me stop ruwach @@.... confusing.. i dk wat to do ~ i move back few steps...so he/she can cloak and i can ruwach ....so i can continue my job to ky lvl1 opponent .. suff wiz... ab anyone who needed..ruwach...and lex or silent them...@@
and please understand that some skill got delay... is not like we stand there... is the skill got delay ~ ><
please give some advise ~
Back to top Go down
|JE|
Novice
Novice
|JE|

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi Guys,

Maybe some tips on the standing point...

WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] Defens10[b]

1. Sin hide and Grimtooth at portal.
2. Priest ruwach, buff members, and KY lv1 to opponents.
3. LK, Champ, Sinx, all whack there..
4. Trap hunter, put trap on the blind spot, to avoid EC from opponents.
5. Gypsy keep shouting, as this standing point will cover all the emp room, except the blind spot.
6. Priest support the whole group member at 2nd line.
7. Wiz keep SG lv1, then SG lv10, keep repeat this 2..
8. If got 2 Wiz, 1 play SG, 1 play LOV, as LOV can blind + stuck ppl.
9. Hunter (Seth) keep detect the portal, help our priest, and put some traps on the upper blind spot.
10. Sniper keep help detect as well, and if c ppl in, keep FA !! and you will notice opponent dancing there.. trust me.. they're dancing !!!
11. Champ help to protect 2nd line member.. ( if we got extra champ).
12. Stalker cover 2nd and 3rd line.. at 2nd line, help member play SG lv1. to froze those no marc player
13. Wing boy (Champ) is the last def.. but make sure no one leak in and EC at the upper corner.
14, If front defense break, Stalker EC us all come back defense !! at this time.. i think our defense will nearly break already.. so all STICK TOGETHER AT THE STAIRS THERE AND SEE WHO COME KILL WHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I have Read all.. What Sg and Jackass(unknown) suggested is true~~ We shud know we to do when WOE pls refer as above.. and also stay in formation... When We being ATK or Defence break~~~ Please fall back abit and abit ... and Remenber stay togather (stick) in order to improve our DEFENCES.. Lastly don forget RO is a teamwork game.. not solo, thus don go solo and kill enemy yourself.. In case u skill an enemy wont die .. teammate can help u kill also..

bounce
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm

One more thing .. i suggest LK and gunner stand infront Portal~~ Becos LK is tanker they can spam Bowling bash or normal atk in the same time also tank for all of us~~ while Sinx and Champion is behind to strike enemy for those tanker at portal...

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jackass
Novice
Novice
Jackass

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Opps, i more thing i left out. Take note, when you guys enter portal or leader EC pls don move for 3 seconds. Enemy cannot hit you after the 3 seconds. E.g once leader ask you to push and enter portal all stay there for 3 seconds and separate yourself like ants and push together. I hope you guys get what i mean.
Back to top Go down
jesse
Rockin Hard
jesse

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 am

hey hey.. where is my high preiest....
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 am

Jackass wrote:
Opps, i more thing i left out. Take note, when you guys enter portal or leader EC pls don move for 3 seconds. Enemy cannot hit you after the 3 seconds. E.g once leader ask you to push and enter portal all stay there for 3 seconds and separate yourself like ants and push together. I hope you guys get what i mean.

This is ATK part.. Please take note... wat jackass said... I quite important point.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 am

I would like to have stripper stalker at our def team-infrontof portal emp room~
so that tanker pala sure no geng edy-since most skill depends on shield..

kill tanker would make great advantage so stripper needed to kill tanker faster

but this is just a suggest-since i noe that we edy have creator to killtankerXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]   WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOE Strategy for LDO [Defense]
Page 1 of 1