Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who the Game freak here~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Who the Game freak here~ Empty
PostSubject: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 am

erm..here i wan all ppl tell what game u all like to play~besides ro

for me,i oni play ro as on9 game(pc),others are juz Ps1,Ps2,Gameboy,others..

anyway, my fav game is Breath Of fire(ps1),FF9(Ps1),Azure Dream(Ps1) Naruto Shippuden(Ps2)
honestly, i think most fun game is at ps1..more than ps2(eventho ps2 got better graphicsn such thing)

so,wats urs?let this forum as much as intro,as simple as possible^^
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:59 am

oooo~~ i play most of online games.. but dont last long XD hahaa
PS2 games... less....used to addicted... for just for few month ~ XD
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Same here, ever since I play Ro, I'm completely stop playing ps2 games.
But still, I want to know if someone here really into games other than ro before, and if so, what is it? xD
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:06 pm

erm.. so far i play..... RO is the only game i played so long... Cabal online, i don really like it... cus not allowed to bot and to get good eq.. u need to pay !!! real cash. And dancing games like super dance and audition... if got friend... then fun lor...and i not into games that is 2d...like maple story XD .. haha But u can try those games de... everyone has different interest ma... Shooting game i like de XD haha ... CSO something like CS. I prefer Gunz ... cus the movement more flexible.. can be very busy with hand..
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 am

ic..u're saying u dunlike to play RPG games?
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Yes.. i like to play RPG game... but not game like maple XD
not hate.. jus less interested XD
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

I play RO + Dota only == I few RO abit like drugs... I spent alot of my time on it ..

bounce
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 pm

-Rui- wrote:

Me too.. maple no bot .. Truely wasting time.. Player nid 24hour hand play oni can lv up.. Plus the enviroment so small.. Hardly ppl can be togather .. summore player can stack, like a bunch of picture stick togather == cant take nice SS like RO XD

Sleep
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

H@RD wrote:
-Rui- wrote:

Me too.. maple no bot .. Truely wasting time.. Player nid 24hour hand play oni can lv up.. Plus the enviroment so small.. Hardly ppl can be togather .. summore player can stack, like a bunch of picture stick togather == cant take nice SS like RO XD

agree with the " bunch of picture stick together " XD hahaah
but most girl like it... in fact.. my friends girl....all play maple.XD say cute...
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

haha, actually d oni on9 game i played is just ro, and im also addicted to dota last year, bcuz nice to play in hostel with frensXD- no dunnoe wat happen to dota edy since this pc reformat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the Game freak here~   Who the Game freak here~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the Game freak here~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Chill Out Corner :: The Lounge-
Jump to: