Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Scammer that Aims on LDO

Go down 
+9
cloud
Dagonet
LittleMan
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Raindrops
H@RD
-Rui-
GreenGoblin
Blesze
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-10

A Scammer that Aims on LDO Empty
PostSubject: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 pm

All please take notes that there is a girl knight called GatChinP0 trying to scam we LDO people now. (I am suspecting a boy knight called hsiung83 is the same scammer as they are from the same guild - "sellsainrobe" and what what what something like that) Thus, all please never borrow any of your EQ or anything to others unless he/she can prove his/her identity in MSN. Followings are the screenshot of how that scammer trying to scam Kian and me.

First, he pm kian.

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA008-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA009-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA010-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA011-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA012-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA013-2
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA014-2

Then, he pm me.

A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd1
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd3
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd4
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd5
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd6
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd7
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd8
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd9
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd10
A Scammer that Aims on LDO Asd11

Therefore, he is obviously a scammer for the following reason:

1. He does not want to on MSN.
2. He addresses himself as AliianceBank.
3. He does not know Kian's SinX level.
4. I have never borrowed horong clip from ching.

After that, he tried to immitate my wizard to scam Kian again.

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA008-3
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA009-3
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA010-3
A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA011-3

But unfortunately, Rui get scammed in the end.

Therefore, fom now on, everyone must clarify uf identity in MSN. If that people cannot on MSN, ask funny questions like how Kian and I did. Do ask more than 1 question just in case he so lucky simply guess correctly.
Back to top Go down
GreenGoblin
Rockin Hard
GreenGoblin

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 pm

heh...
i bcome famous liao everyone is looking me, but all bad thing lai de, so sien
that ppl so siao! i ask him my sinx lvl? then he say 94lvl.
wa!! if i hav 94lvl sinx then i bcome pro liao la, but i oso lie to him i said that i hav no sinx
i can image that wat is his emo on that sec!!
/heh a face with dark background n the omg + swt + sob de face
so next time if someone try to borrow thing from u, pls ask him some funny question, if he can pass by ur test then jus think is it he o she is ur frien?
for example i m sze, can try ask that scammer my LK wan lvl liao? when will u return me my 100m?
n other thing then if he face tis question, he sure will ready to giv up liao de
o u wan ask real question like me oso can, wat is my sinx lvl, if he so lukcy get correct anwer(70lvl)
then try to tell him i din hav sinx n u the noob scammer pls go away from me
then they will giv up liao de, bcos they will think of that u alr detected them
if he o she is ur real frien then he sure can 100% answer u collectly n will ask u, y ask me this thing? r u something wrong today?
but, the best way is both of u can chat o sms by phone o msn o meet both of u
/gg
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm

now i tell my story here

me , t2 , sze and no_human ...go to volcano hunt item ....

me using rui

me - -Rui-
sze - Sorcze
T2 - dono what cute
No_humna - no human

then we go back payon .... a gal knigh pm me " bank here...borrow fb "

cus if it is hard...he wont say he is bank....he will say ***** ...i canot say..i scare scammer see

then me and sze in protera testing this GatChinP0 ...we know he not ching....but wan know who is him/her ....i try ss...but canot ss...dono why...like ro sot laio...dono is the scammer got somekind of hack system .!! sze aslo canot take ss

then we go payon ......sze using wiz name Sorcze make chat room " GotChinP0 is scammer !! "

then i aslo make chat room " GatChinP0 is scammer " ....after that .....sze wiz ..off ...then on9 back.....then i saw sze super novice........then don know go where....then sze Sorcze on9 back ....

then someone pm me name is Sorcze excatly the same name !!!

i check the name....i at payon..i saw sze Sorcze siting ...i check the pm name....is same !!!!

when i enter chat room.....i keep being pushed out ...i wan enter sze chat room ...but pushed out ....then fake Sorcze pm me ... when i try in the sze chat room....keep pushed out....and i canoot see ppl chating...and i canot chat aslo....then i relog.....only ...can type laio

Sorcze : ei
Sorcze : rui , borrow id i wan mega....i later pay u back
me : i don have mega....^^
Sorcze : o..nvm borrow id ..i in point ...buy mega.. use ur id mega ..this id make chat room

then i go MSN ...ask sze....

IN MSN
me: r u using wiz Sorcze ???
sze : yes is me .. im using wiz
me : why wan borrow id ??

NO reply
Nudge
no reply..

i go back ro .......IN RO ..pm

me : i in msn give u id
Sorcze : no ...my friend is here ..i don wan him to see
me : ro aso can see ....

then i ask...what is nekrad real name
no reply no answer

Sorcze : faster..i wan mega the scmmer name ..fast borrow me id
me: what is nekrad name ?
no reply...

IN MSN
tme :he sorcze wiz is u .u using ??
sze : yes is me

IN RO
i try enter chat room...but cnanot ....

RO PM
sORCZE : FASTER I WAN MEGA SCAMMER NAME...U DNT U THE MEGA...I HELP U IN POINT..DON USE

me: oo ok....
then i tell the pass n pin n id

Then i use a merchant name *+*FisH+*+

ii pm -Rui-

rui: come rui....go prontera buy mega ..i in point
me: ok
i folo her go

In protera
i ask her agian
me : what is nekrad name ??
no reply...
then i faster log in my id rui ..i know le.....but canot log in....pin changed ....

then sze super novice come

IN MSN
me:u is it using my priest rui ??
sze : no...who use ?
sze: who use ur priest ?

then i know what happen.....

i cant log in rui ...cus pin chnaged...i use fish merchant ....i wan take ss...but canot.....fail..
then i go ragnarok change password and send email to gm .

sze help me scold the gatChinP0 to give me back id....the the scammer tell me the pin that she changed

u know the way he chat with me...same as real sze.......sze chat with me use

sze : ei

this .....the fake sze aslo use ei << this

so i think....this scammer is in LDO...and spy us long le.....and u know what ...and he know HARD msn dint reply.....

i lose 100m ++ FB n EE and ++ hood oot silf muffle...all ++ eq n armor nor more...total 100m++

U all better kfull .... he know hard is aliancebank...and know we sze me kain is freind !!! he know all this.....

Last edited by -Rui- on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:44 pm

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA078

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA086

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA090

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA100

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA102

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA103

A Scammer that Aims on LDO ScreenPRONTERA104
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 am

Aih... u all play ppl .. in the end rui kena scam ki..I am not happy!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:52 am

ok guys heres d deal. never ever borrow or lend hings to ppl. ask them msn or miss call. din do those thing then no lending. im serious. i always do that. cos i experience many times. close frens i tell them miss call me. dun1 then dun loh. not my prob. u have 2 b ruthless. no choice. btw ching doesnt need to borrow money and things from ppl he has plenty of those =.= or u can ask them login main id to test.

i suspect its some1 from guild or former member. so becareful guys. dun trust those new member. and dun give them th is forum either first
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 pm

Core members all know that is not ching....but we suspect could be one of the member in LDO... this scammer seem like know alot bout us ...he/she know we r linked 1st aim kian ...then me..and sze in the same time ...then aim yap ....

and scammer mention he wan find raydic cards....how did he/she know ching wan raydic ????

Punishsher a SinX sold this ID to Chenchen 2nd class job ...dono what job....ppl mega
de..

i remember chenchen that time in payon town is a novice girl.....and she scam ppl....she got 2 angle wing.. angel ear ??( dono actual name ) ....2 FB 1 boy cap....
sanatic *** ??blabla dono name ....poring hat ...tiara ..baobao..

and GatChinP0 have those aslo......=.= a knight tell me that GatChinP0 is -unseen- sinx.....when i was in payon....unseen (bot) folo GatCHinP0 ..then both of them log off...and unseen logged in...
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 pm

swt, dat scammer super bu yao lian, he go scam @nti n MrReload,, they 2 both mega scold him today liao
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 pm

today i go walking in prontera ...saw a sinX ...he mention about GatChinP0 ..then i told him her/she is scammer... then that Sinz told me ..that GatChinP0 asked to borrow fb ...
she/he never give up every second to scam ~.~
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:59 pm

WTF, who tht guys? b4 on our guild? ching,sze,rui,yap wat eq/item missing? when tht fxxker start scam us?
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:39 am

not sure who he is, cos previously our guild too many new members, might b 1 of them. i think he stay in our guild b4, if not he wont find us 1 by 1 d.

but i think he stay not long, cos rui if u notice, he dun realy no our name, 1st, kian bs is called kiansheng, den he call him sheng as v all call him kian usually, den my sn is ~*sze*~ so he call me sze, but for ching, he never no AllianceBank real name, so he address hiself as bank oni. in short, i dun realy think he no our name, as just so ngam kian n i use our real name for our dealer.

ching kian yap n me all got his pm, but v all aware he is scammer, as u c in ss, he cant answer our questions at all. but rui too bad, FB, EE, C flower n dunno wat ++ eq gone. sobsob

he scam kian wen v r in volcano, den scam yap me n rui after u off, ching is d next day d

n he is super si bu yao lian, scam liao stil use same id walk ard pron n pay, sumtime u wil b able to c dis noob ba, everytime i c him 100% chase n scold d e5

btw, dis stupid scammer benefits us as in now v can c how strong is d bond between all LDO members, heh, although wayne (d ninja o rogue he used for last woe) din come in forum n say anythinng, but he is very concern of dis things oso, so thx to all LDO core here heh
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:19 am

rui rui so poor!! when sze u tell me on msn tht time, tht fxxker aldy start scam ? after v go volcano?
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:57 am

i dare not say many things here...actually many thing wanna tell u all.......but.....better don say much ^^
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:41 am

Well..... Looks like i wan scam tat guy back!! Give me time.. i try my best scam him back../gg

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 am

actually for now dun tell ppl this forum location bah. so if u wan say things here then say bah. cos if watever here leak out then we know liao its ppl within this forum. (i hope not) u c rui if in msn sze din reply then u shouldnt have given id oso, until he back. best is always ask real name. or u can ask... who r the ppl tat went 4 gathering? not many ppl know this btw =p

ans: ching, sze dago and me =p

btw u guys for now refrain from calling each other by real anme oso.
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:51 pm

A Scammer that Aims on LDO Screen15

dam Scammer sell item/eq
Back to top Go down
LittleMan
Novice
Novice
LittleMan

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:43 am

he XXXX...sei XXXX..hack ppl eq then go sell..XXXX no XXX!!
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:04 am

"she" relay xxxx, as i saw her selling boycap n EE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dagonet
Novice
Novice

Job/hobbies : Harry Potter wannabe
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 am

well... try to learn from this mistake... nvr give out ur particulars easily especially rui rui... just wanna emphasize again, dun give any1 ur id and pass even if we didnt ask for it.... that nite u just gave me ur id and pass immediately as i tried to stop u on doing that... but u insisted.... (i was so... ANGRY!!!!) then quickly spammed the chat window so that i wont get to see ur login id and pass.... zzz... rui, just do me a favor... dun give any1 ur details ok???

so far till now, i havent been scammed more than 1 time... y??? coz i learned from my mistake... im extra cautious when dealing with ppl... whether trustable or not, get friends around u to be ur witnesses... that actually petrifies the scammer a little... remember to snap ss b4 u click "trade" on the dealing window...

those of u who know my real name... can use it as a password for transaction use... i wont list my name here... im sure sze, ching, sue, and rui rui can figure out my real name... ^^
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:11 pm

zzzzkampungGirlzz she is scammer aslo ~~

That day i saw GatChinP0 make chat room sell item...selling my EE and FB ...so funny..i went to sit beside her ..LOL ..i enter the chat room...and see what they chat....

then a super novice named Leo . he bought the EE n +7 armor with only cost 2Xm !!!!!!! so cheap !!! then ...i go tell the s.novice ..that she is scammer..... after 1 hours..the leo pm me...say that the EE is rental ..no wonder is so cheap ~~ ZZZZzzzzz pity that novice......so ...u all kfull....check laio 1st ...

CUS i trusted LDO member.....i wont simple give de....i trusted SZE...though he really is sze....when i ask him iin MSN ..r u using the wiz...and he say yes......then no reply after that....thought busy in RO...so no reply.....then i go ro give id n pass lor...

i trusted some ldo member only......CHING,SUE,SZE,YAP,KIAN,T2,XENUS,WAYNE SZE'S bro ...n SENSEI of cus....<<<< so if they ask...i will tell....LOL

NVM la...sua le bah ~~ is already over....and aslo THX THOSE who helped me that day .....but i fine ....^^
no use to keep angry ....wont take it bac aso ..why not be happy..n enjoy ro bah ~~~

Anger brought nothing to us but a pain in ur heart ~~~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 pm

ya, i oso think let it b ba, dat day i saw her i oso din chase d, waste my time chasing n scolding her at d back, sit my place n vend mayb can get money lol
Back to top Go down
Dagonet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Rui rui... dun be surprised when u login ur char wearing FB 1 day... Twisted Evil

U noe what sensei wanna do.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 pm

larry, my +7 FB gone due to unknown reason, mayb kena hacked gua? gg
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:31 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

NOOOOOOO !!! NOOOOO !!! NOOOO !!! NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

pPls.....pls...dont buy anything to me !!!!! @@ .. thx but no thx ....erm...thx for the kindness...but but but ...i don really need it...i wan buy myself....saving $$ now .....T_T pls pls pls....if i take ur FB...then Wayne sure say me ...cus i rejected his EE aslo ~ T_T
then my the other friend aslo wan giv me FB ~ and rejected ..if i accept anyone item....sure someone will ask me why i accept this don accpet that ...T_T pls pls pls...give me 1 jelopy ..i happy laio de.. ok la....give me 10 jelopy ~ canot buy from geffen...must hunt ...must drop by mob ....tough quest /gg
silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Dagonet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Blesze wrote:
larry, my +7 FB gone due to unknown reason, mayb kena hacked gua? gg

ermm... bout ur +7 FB gone, u may look for ching... hehehe...

i only care bout rui's case.... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Scammer that Aims on LDO
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Training Hall :: Library Of Archives-
Jump to: