Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy and Aim of Woe on 12 Aug 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Strategy and Aim of Woe on 12 Aug 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strategy and Aim of Woe on 12 Aug 2008   Strategy and Aim of Woe on 12 Aug 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:51 am

All,

after having that WoE with Fear||ess, I believe that most of you would be quite familiar with ADB4.
Thus, we will be taking that castle for tomoro as well as that castle does not really need many man powers to defend.

The strategy would be more or less similar with the last WoE.
Hunter please Ankle Snare near entrance, at least 8 traps at once and spam Detect.
Then, wizard please SG on the traps from the other side.
If got sage, please Land Protection monk class and hunter.
Lastly, monk class please get your asura ready behind the traps just in case anyone still manage to pass through our first defense.

This strategy is suitable for any castle with narrow entrance to emperium such as PAY1 as well.

This is because WoE is hard to say, if you all find out ROC n those big guild are trying to break ADB4 and PAY1, please dun not fight hardly with them but find a castle that would match our number of members.

If number of player does not allow, let Xenus be the breaker and Rui please play hunter.
Wizard and sage to me is not really that neccessary.

Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down

Strategy and Aim of Woe on 12 Aug 2008
Page 1 of 1