Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LDO is Coming Back !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-10

LDO is Coming Back ! Empty
PostSubject: LDO is Coming Back !   LDO is Coming Back ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 pm

All,

LDO will be coming back as in no need disband already. All things will be returning to normal including WoE as usual.

The only change now is, Ching won't be our leader anymore, his role in WoE is a ECer.

Our LDO member all not newbie in RO and WoE, so I hope we all can get ready our position and clear our mind what to do during WoE.

Therefore, WoE won't be rush in future, as we will be having s brief discussion during last 30 minutes to deicde together which is our aim.

However, we still need a decision maker who have to judge if there is a conflict just in case. Thus, if you all do not against me, I would replace Ching as the decision maker in LDO but it does not mean that I am the leader. Well, you all can still approach me for eveything if there is a need to do so.

But I would like to emphasize that, LDO still a friend guild, all would be still equal XD

Back to top Go down

LDO is Coming Back !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Forum Rules And Regulation :: Annoncement-
Jump to: