Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disband Discussion

Go down 
+4
-Rui-
Blesze
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Raindrops
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am

well ching disbanding bcos of being busy is understandable. but ur second reason i cant accept. from wat i c from all d ss... not all of them are experienced woe people. so u cant expect them all to do well immediately and start winning castles. its a learning process. d second reason made opened my eyes a little. i can c ur a person who gives up easily under pressure and dont like to hold too many responsibilities. and u urself are not motivated enuf to want to try harder. if d ldr is not motivated how u expect d members to be motivated. honestly im really disappointed but wats done is done. so ching wish u all d best in ur new guild.
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm

so how?if ching buzy? how about sze lend us 1st?
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Well all.

Firstly, I don not think our performance of last WoE was sucky as in the combination of my devotion and Yap's and Tonic's asura was really nice. If I am not mistaken, I kena pawned less than 10 times last night, 3 times were due to devotion, others 7 I almost be the last survived person. I have no ss to prove it but anyone who does not believe can go ask IP whitesmith and lord knight. Then, I believe the number of people killed by Yap and Tonic were far higher than previously WoE also. I speak out all these here not because I want lan ci or what but personally I really do not feel we were sucky last night.

Secondly, since Ching is busy, I do not think should further disturb him by insisting him to be LDo leader anymore. LDO is a spirit and not only just merely a WoE guild, I hope after the guild disbanded, we all can stil stay together no matter where we are. It seems to be like no one is going to quit RO after disband of LDO, so the more pratical thing to do now is to find ourselves a home. To me, I hope you all can discuss here where to go as your own perferences. Please take note that no forcing is applied to anyone. Currently, Yap, Kian, and me agree to still stick together, our perferences is to go V I C E, a new guild formed by merging of current Archaic Colossus and Fear||ess. But all have not decided yet as I hope we all can stil stick together in other guild, so I would like to listen to your all opinion.

Thirdly, some of you have mentioned to me about forming back LDO but it is really abit hard for the following reasons:

1. No one can help pump the guild level back to 11 as our comp all can tahan our own main character bot only.
2. I am not that rich until can spam iMall EC scroll for every WoE. (Regards to Tonic's suggestion to make me the temporary leader)
3. My timetable for this coming semester has come out already. I would study until 8pm every Friday, so I cannot lead for every WoE.

In conclusion, we lack of one leader that is free to put in so much efforts in RO.
Furthermore, after last WoE, I believe that LDO is able to cooperate even we join other guilds.

Therefore, my suggestion is all LDO plz join Vente d'Odin to keep our spirit and friendship as normally, we all do not login our main character and chat. Then, we all can join other guild for WoE. We still can stick together like last WoE, even there are some more champion from Fear||ess, I would only devotion on Yap and Tonic. To me, as long as we all stick together, there would be no difference no matter where we go.

Next, the reasons I choose V I C E is AC is my last guild, so I cannot deny thet AC would always my second favourite after LDO. Besides, Fear||ess have their own top 10 potion maker and the leader has agreed to provide us with the Top 10 white potion for free and of course strawberry. Then, Fear||ess has many tankers ,AC has many breakers, and we have monk and champion that they need (From Dream~*, AC leader's opinion). Therefore, as our main focus is on WoE now, I would think joining V I C E can much improve all our experience in WoE.

Lastly. all these are just my own opinion, I hope you all can post ur opinion here as well.

Let's work out for our future together and continue our precious friendship!
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
ZZZZ zzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
don know what to say ....but i dont think ching the 2 reason is really his reason~ >.<
sure more than that ~~ /wah

haiz ~ why will become like that .....???
i nvm de....as long we stick together ler..
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm

@sue tonic, kian, yap, rui, and me r considering VICE and AOE now, might going to try n join AOE for dis coming fri woe, other guild like IP oso can but ROC and SOS are definitely out oredi as many of us dislike dis 2 (xpect kian support sos XD)

wats ur opinion? come along?
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:14 am

eh? aoe is another new guild? so means now ac disbanded di? o.O i gone gone short while then so many new changes +_+
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 am

haven yet, but going to
Back to top Go down
GreenGoblin
Rockin Hard
GreenGoblin

Number of posts : 34

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

hmm... totally can think of sos of i knw them, but u all i canot force u all la, mayb i will join sos a few war, then back to join u all lo
then bout guild disband, david is leader ma, so he hav the right to disband guild lo, so tis i can accept la, but i still think that he can join us, as our member oso
alr a few months friend liao ma, so cin cai him la, when he wan join back i don mind de
then, now, all member who still wish to join us, pls use ur merchant class o super noivce class to join, pls no other(i think Intze should left, jk jk) bcos tis is Vente d'Odin is for vend de
thats all, n wish u all good luck n me too!
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Case closed... For Previous Disband.. mostly as a ldr of LDO wrong.. I being to emotional... becos when kz invited LDO to merge VICE, most memeber agree to give a try.. tis make me think " you all having LDO, why do u nid to try other guild?". becos of this i think member is unloyal and i decide to disband. sry.. and Last.. I wish old LDO member come back to Larmes d'Orpheus. I sincerely asked.

bounce
Back to top Go down
[]Prince[]~*xiaoken*~
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : snake snake snake
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:18 pm

affraid no ppl wan choi u eh ching Laughing
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 pm

H@RD wrote:
Case closed... For Previous Disband.. mostly as a ldr of LDO wrong.. I being to emotional... becos when kz invited LDO to merge VICE, most memeber agree to give a try.. tis make me think " you all having LDO, why do u nid to try other guild?". becos of this i think member is unloyal and i decide to disband. sry.. and Last.. I wish old LDO member come back to Larmes d'Orpheus. I sincerely asked.

bounce

ow... dunno what to post.....the message seem very sad..
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 am

bad ending ...tat y..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 am

nvm bah~~ now good ma~~~ hahaha~~
u very like to put that sleepy emo ah ~~~
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 pm

tat emotion is ching's emblem.. remind me of sue..she also call me "pig" ..XD

bounce
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 pm

T_T I personally think H@rd is a great leader
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 am

Séth wrote:

Seth u said tat make me shy~~ Btw your SS(check tis out) realli nice~~Wat server is tat?

bounce
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am

Dats old ss from other old private server- server down edy.xD
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 am

Séth wrote:

Seth,

Next time keep in heart can ler ~~ LOL XD. Later that H@RD happy till night cannot sleep or fly up to the heaven... lol!
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am

-Rui- wrote:
Séth wrote:

Seth,

Next time keep in heart can ler ~~ LOL XD. Later that H@RD happy till night cannot sleep or fly up to the heaven... lol!

Although wat u say is correct~~But I still can slp XD

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 pm

erm rui y alway f wan talk bout me u say like tis..

''Seth,

Bla..Bla,''too formal..~.~
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Séth wrote:
erm rui y alway f wan talk bout me u say like tis..

''Seth,

Bla..Bla,''too formal..~.~

LOL... cus message to u ma ~~ ^^
kk ~~ no more this time XD haha ~
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Haha cuz its wierd, cuz u do that to me oni
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 am

LOL.. cus that's my ... erm...." long time no drop message in forum.. and kinda feeling new " message.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disband Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband Discussion   Disband Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disband Discussion
Page 1 of 1