Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Scammer that Aims on LDO

Go down 
+9
cloud
Dagonet
LittleMan
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Raindrops
H@RD
-Rui-
GreenGoblin
Blesze
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-10

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:51 am

ok ba, CHING, my +7 FB gone, plz console me wif a stustitution /gg
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 am

Sze Serious? When u get a +7 FB wo? Where u get so many money?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
SZE !!!!!!!!!!!! u serious ????? u got +7 FB ?? and u lose it ???? did u pm GM ??? serious ler......+7 some more @@... bug ??? hacked ??
dont u worried /??? go change pass n pi....and report to GM ....suddenyl lose ~~ dangerous ~ @@
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 am

@@ all calm down, i just wanna tease ching oni d, btw, ching can stil buy for me anyway heh
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 am

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA126
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA127
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA128
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA129
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA130
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA131
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:18 am

ZZZZ..another scammer....act don know how to bot ~ then call me send bot.~~ ><
Back to top Go down
Dagonet
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter wannabe
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:31 pm

i would say, that little thief has 2 intentions no doubt...

1st, maybe he intended to scam by giving an extremely lame reason... know how to set bot but dunno the master version??? he can always refer to openkore forum...

2nd, look at his noob name, Kau~Lui~King??? wow... leng lui here, leng lui there... using this noob method to get girls' msn... zzz... ask him go plant potato or raise pigs 1st b4 he shows his noob ways of courting a girl...

Note: a reminder for u guys, if u encountered ppl asking u regarding bout botting... just give them the openkore link... everything is there... they just need to put some effort and time learning it... dont expect spoon feed...
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 pm

larry, i saw d mega war d, dat gatchin using kampunggalz said -Ron- is scammer while dat day ron just mega all bware of her =.=
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:16 am

wow ~~ today i dono wha happen ~
i go in castle....actually i wan go change job...then i don hav pay warp...only got TianTian warp...cus accidenly safed the kapra in alberta while i wan to open storage ~ T_T

then i go in tt castle....saw jiannan (pries) saying zer016 is new owner . so i go ask him..who is new owner...he say Jeowulf .. then i >>Shocked after that i no care le..i busy go gather item for change job...

then 5 miin after that .... someone PM me ..name ichira-killer he suddenly pm me say .... he wan buy champ id ..buy zer016 this ID ..then i say .."why u pm me..u go ask zer016 la"

then the ichira-killer ask me to tell mrC/cobby/keem to tell him that ze016 is still the old owner......i say " u tell him ma..why me tell ??" " nothing to involved with me "

ichara say " mrC say u say ze016 is new owner " ...=.= ...why i say ???? 100% scammer...

then ichira-killer say he is LONElymerc and -Ron-

then he keep call me to tell mrC that ze016 no change onwer....i say ..u go tell himurself la..why involved me ?? =.= ....then he give stupid reason " i scare later ppl say he hack his id " ..i say " u mega lo " ......." no ppl will believe me " he say ....swt ......stupid reason.....
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 am

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA137
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA138
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA139
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA140
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA141
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA142
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA143
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA144
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA145
A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 ScreenPRONTERA146
Back to top Go down
Dagonet
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter wannabe
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 am

Blesze wrote:
larry, i saw d mega war d, dat gatchin using kampunggalz said -Ron- is scammer while dat day ron just mega all bware of her =.=

that scammer still fought back with mega... until every1 combined power to shoot him... the scammer then no longer replied coz scared of a player named Marciano...
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

lolz, normally when unknown ppl msg me i ignore them. cos last time i used to sit in prt a lot. then got funny ppl msg me ask me give or borrow them things. d best way 4 me i found was to ignore them or pretend afk. lolz. if real frens, they can msn me abt it XD
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
cloud
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 pm

me ler? me oso get scammed ler... my hard earned money, 70% hand ply de money gone, eq gone...
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:00 pm

omg who so bad, u tell his/her name here and how he/she scam u... sad..
o u try list down wat u lost? perhaps v can think of a way to help u?
+u dun give up ~
Back to top Go down
W@H
Novice
Novice
W@H

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Ragnarok
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 am

wow...look like so serius...so many scammer in RO...haizz....
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 am

RO indeed many scammer~~ LDO recently Byakko Kena Scam by Yuki Wing. Kinda Sad. Please Make sure Scammer is not inside LDO and also make sure LDO member all having gud Quality and image! XD

bounce
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 am

If anyone get scammed or any scammer story... please share with us here...
Try to list down the scammer name...make a scammer name list. XD
Back to top Go down
Jersus
Rockin Hard
Jersus

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

I HAte scAmmer...all scammer go hell la...ham7!!!!
Back to top Go down
Byakko
Rockin Hard
Byakko

Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Snake! G.G
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Thx H@RD (sry no call ur nice name,if not later scammer saw it n using scam ldo member) inform LDO member.

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 Screen20
this pic is Yuk|-WInG after scam my eq 2day, she suddenly on9 n open chat room wan sold my eq...

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 Screen21
she said till...look like gm/gf(gameflier) look like wont take action... but i also need to try report , if she really get bam, i want see she still can gg or not./pif
btw...this name no same with sinx, i think she wan to spy and know what i chat at out room.

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 Screen22
when she off9 pic....then never saw her on9 again

sry missing ss when trade that eq, but any1 saw this ss, will belive me or not? /sigh

btw, H@RD , Aug 1 02.00am about i meeting with u that thing, u can check,but hope u can help me maintain secrecy 1st, not i no belive other ppl, juz scary let too many ppl know then i hard to check anything again. thanks you and ldo member pls beware scammer. ^^

A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 11117779
p/s: me is boy boy not gal gal oh~lol

Last edited by Byakko on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ntg~juz testing)
Back to top Go down
Jersus
Rockin Hard
Jersus

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am

who know eggrollx plz tell me , add my email >sadness_jersus@hotmail.com!!!
Back to top Go down
Byakko
Rockin Hard
Byakko

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:55 am

Erm...dear jersus, what happen this eggrollx person? it scammer? bcoz this is scammer topic.... if u wan find ppl pls create a new topic and tell us y u wan find him/her. Shocked
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 am

Regarding Byakko Case... Very sad and nvm ~~ Recently Victor and CopyGuyzz ID kena hack again!! As a reminder, Please don trust other or giv id for BOT unless I personally asked u or comfirm is me.. And i get your id through sms.. so can make sure is me. Last and no least please be wise abit don giv scam.. We work so hard and long to get nice eq and id, but we can lose it within a day~@@

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jersus
Rockin Hard
Jersus

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 am

All dai ko and da ka jie~~ how many year u all play online game le~~~plz be clever la..or double comform the person that u know = =, y always hack or scam by other ppl~~
This is Juz a advice dun angry ya = =
Back to top Go down
Byakko
Rockin Hard
Byakko

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 am

jersus wrote:
All dai ko and da ka jie~~ how many year u all play online game le~~~plz be clever la..or double comform the person that u know = =, y always hack or scam by other ppl~~
This is Juz a advice dun angry ya = =

me? when online game start ( ragnarok is 1st online game ) i ady playing =x but no so long bcoz no $$ pay point xD

when prontera server is new, i ady join it, so...mayb have 2 year ++ play this server leh.
bcoz too kind then kena scammmmmmm lo~ kind also wrong... haiz~ pale
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 am

me aslo ler... when RO came to malaysia... that time is iris and one more dunno what... free de... that time iris free...then not long need pay $.. then no play laio.. till fro came out... i start agian XD
that time iris.. prontera no people..all town very dead hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Scammer that Aims on LDO   A Scammer that Aims on LDO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Scammer that Aims on LDO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: Training Hall :: Library Of Archives-
Jump to: