Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOE Stradegy

Go down 
+3
JunJie
H@RD
Raindrops
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-10

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 pm

ok... i'll start the ball rolling. I think before each woe i think we should discuss what the guild plans are. Like for instance where we plan to attack, and our final castle which we plan to defend. pls give ur suggestions here bah... don b shy... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 am

Nice suggestion Sue! Btw LDO is quiet new on WOE....exspecialy me.. heh I think LDO shud learn to have Team Work! Recently Member team work have improve alot which touched me! Btw Each Castle plan or suggest to be conquer pls post here wif your reason. Currently LDO having 11 castle which will be list below :

Payon Fuying , TianTian, Mingting, Zhulian
Geffen Yolbriger, Reprion, Melsesdetsu
Prontera Lazrigees, Svanhillt, Guindul
Aldebaran Noisyubantian

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:21 pm

k lah my point of view for yest war. overall teamwork was good. we much better compared to last woe. and the attendance was excellant. though some came a bit late it was ok... in d end we had more then 12 ppl. cos 1 party not enuf to fill all haha. XD

the one thing i did not like ( and speedy and dago did not like) was the fact tat members keep argue wif the leader. Instead of listening to the leader they were trying to lead by saying we should go other castles. I mean guys a leader is there to lead and give directions, listen and follow lah. Yest half all so noisy and messy some say go here and there. u will give wrong impresion to other people bah. So i think the first step to greatness is 100% cooperation and teamwork from every1. So please dun be so noisy next time +_+ i will post ss later.
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:11 am

+_+(faint)... All though LDO is equal but when woe pls folo the one who lead.. If wan voice out, can, before woe or after woe...If u wan voice out when woe can only in a rite manner not complain and argue when woe, shud noe when to argue..

Good ways of telling:

pm H@RD ldr i heard my frend say today ROC and RA taking prontera castle..if u
think we can handle them, let go ba../gg

Bad ways of telling:

pm H@RD ldr atk XXXX castle no ppl one!!!trust me!

bounce
Back to top Go down
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

Number of posts : 29

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:31 am

Require More Breaker...Sin Also Can...B4 LAst 30min...All Breaker Go Wif 1/2 Ppl And Go Different Castel Try To Get The Castel... And For The Last 30min...All Should Concentrate On 1 Castel...And For The LAst 5-10Min...As I Think Sin Will Be Useless For Defending...So I Suggest Them Last 5-10min Go Out Find Some Prey...Cause Usually They Will Juz Defend Their MAIN castel That They Wan...So Is Some Chances That Some Castel Is EMPTY... afro
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:32 pm

hehe yes finally can post di...b4 this d forum server got prob =.= anyway ithink i agree wif jjj bah. we need more breaker. and yea sin can go out last few min and find empty castle. too bad last woe too bising till cant say thing =.= also wat i said earlier is not only expressed by me but dagonet and speedy itself who came to help us. so guys this is d point of view of others so i think we should open our ears more and shut our mouth when needed. tongue
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 pm

i m lvling a sin n bought 3 ss jur d.

actually i think d noisiest is dat forever wat wat wat d monk.

n i think pay isnt available for temporary le swt

i think gef 6 n 5 is quite possible for us

if can, try to gather 1st b4 enter d aimed castle @@

Last edited by Blesze on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

Number of posts : 29

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 am

Erm...As I Know...Aldebaran N Geffen This 2 Less Abit Ppl Target It For ALL Kinds Of Server...So...Can Try De...But I Dunno About This Server ><
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 am

eh adb cant lah...all roc, IP, those big guild di... we can try prt and gef di la... occasionally payon can.
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: WOE SUPPORT :]   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Agree with sue ~~ " man man lai ~~ " dont rush......if u wan take this castle ...take that castle...run here run there.....In The End .....we might get nothing ...better to focus and aim 1 castle...~~ if need breaker.....i got 1 sin lvl 74 ~~ guess can help geh ~~ if got space to join ~~ or kick my rui ~

and ho ~~ something that i dislike happening in woe is ~~ we suppose to obbey ldr command...when he say " wait outside the castle " ..we should wait.....wait him say " ok..go in " then we only go in ~ sometimes make me confused when member self go in ~~ then i dono should do wat...~~><

Some veryvery Basic things for WoE ~ guess u all know edy ~ but i jus type oni ~

When Inside Castle ~ ( PRIEST )
Priest - keep ruwach
- Use Lex divine When see any player..but silent those who cast skill 1st ~ but some player use pots..so when saw them use pots..then u can stop silent them..no use of comtinue...lex them or heal ur member os whatever XD ~
- keep some green potz with u ..and straw ~ jus in case
-if can ....got hide skill or cloak...keep urself alive ~~ eventhough u cant kill...but u can b support XD
- Remember to MAG always ~~ haha kyrie ~~ impo ~~ suff ~~ alot...finger get busy ><
- if saw hunter cls....haha pneuma ...u know de lor....

( to be continue hahah...working 1st ~~ ) others job.........now stat priest....dono ^ above correct ornot...jus hope can hlp ^^

For headgear, the recommended eq is either Poo Poo Hat( cheaper ) or FB. Any headgear actually, as long as it reduces damages taken from demi humans by %, example 10%. You can also use Drooping Kitty that gives 15 Magic Defense and tolerance against frozen status. >< but expensive .

For armor, Silk Robe is the best because of its additional 10 Magic Defense, not to mention a slot where you can compound a card suitable for you in WOE .

For Weapon, rod is very useful when compounded wit 4 cards of Drops Cards or Fabre Cards depending on your build. If ur Priest is lacking in Vit or HP due to excess of other stats, a quadruple carded rod will be useful in battle or leveling.Im using girl dairy , cus i haven found any Fabre cards yet .Drop card can decress the casting time.

For shield, a slotted buckler must be compounded with a Thara Frog Card because it gives 30% less damage taken from demi humans. For your garment, a Muffler with a Raydric Card is the best for tournaments since most of the damage that you’re gonna take is a neutral property.

TO BE THE BEST SUPPORTOR U NEED TO PAY
>>>>>>>>Always remember that Very Happy Practice Makes Perfect. <<<<<<<

Last edited by -Rui- on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Apologize   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:44 pm

sigh ~ sometimes is very hard to do ~~ 1 priest buff the entire LDO member ~ HAHA lol ~
my finger non stop using skill~~ 1 priest ler....abk all ldo member + ruwach + mag + divina + heal + lex + suff + impo ....by the time i abk the 6th ldo member....i abk self and mag.....then abk back the 1st agian ~ lol....sorry if im not good enuf to be a priest and apologize to those i missed out to abk them ~~ i'll train more >.< ow ~~ ....i aready using Battle key ...so i dont hav to keep pressing F12 to hotkey ~ but sometimes i messed up the skill ~ and sometimes the casting delay.... Neutral

Admin
Raindrops

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 pm

lol... rui is right. i was in her situation before in other guild. not easy being d only priest. lucky alicia was there later. as for potential. ching u oso need train bah...i noticed ur reflex a bit slow... dun get angry yea... just telling u where u can improve. dun take it to heart...sek sek~
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

/heh me 2, i used to b d oni priz in my previous guild oso

about BM, nvm d la, after a few times den u wil b familiar wif it, just abit mafan wen u wanna talk @@

actually i think dat d oni way to solve our prob as v hv less players is all to stick togther

but zhu is owaz ac base, i think for d moment dun go any big guild base ba

dun wek me if i m wrong, just suggestion /swt
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-19

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:23 am

LittleMan wrote:
Lose again..dam beh song jor lol~~..sei AC guild..Grr!!We nid train!!and less breaker..wiz aslo no..how def wor..
ching i wan ask u something..u don noe dash d?EC leh?

Mad

i really hv fun at tht war la../heh actually v can win on tht war cos after v die n fight bck too slow..wiz n sniper can find it but breaker n tanker v really nid one
p/s wiz,sniper,tanker oso can play status atk..nice oso!! when enmy lagging on status atk/normal atk our monk/champion have chance to KO thm. oso have chance to reload asura..use on def war
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:21 am

Wao t2 u finally come LDO forum edi!! heh ! tat woe actually we r defending AC main castle! And i make one wrong discussion is to split me n yap wif those LDO loyalist who defend at emp room!! If we tat day full force defend at emp room, we might hav 80% to win!Summore oni t2 one monk defending emp....and yap defending second portal i guarding a stupid novice name(corpse)....So Our power edi splited!!! Well Next woe pls give me more advice!! LDO shall Learn togather, work togather, share story and memory togather, and of course wek ppl togather till the end!

bounce
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:23 pm

/gg..nvm la wan get castle not easy d take more exp on woe we some of day we can fight standing wit AC, IP, Fearlless, some more SOS oso can win hahaha...next war try all gather def on emp room /gg

H@RD r our best leader..../heh

tht stupid novice very kacau one..some more v lost maybe got tht stupid novice spy..there
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:54 pm

lolz 1 thing ah ching. u cant always save on ec. ec actually quite cheap. so u just buy few boxes of ec1 and ec 2. Then use accordingly to the number of members in woe.
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 am

Nice comment! The Warper cant use by member is becos the coding alot! Each castle hav different code.. LDO hav 11 castle warp point so we hav 11 code! Summore one aco oni able to warp one place! If all member self pm own desire place will mess up all aco! Since We all going to the same place and merge togather! If u die, other member may die later , just wait and be patient ! Summore LDO oway merge different castle each time and in order to work as a team!If we all fight as one heart and work togather we shall win!If We are defending one specific castle, u just pm me i will open the warp in few second time!

Regarding last woe, i have learn my lesson. i absolutely do not noe tat AC holding zhulian. So ldr can direct go to emp room and ec without passing through me and yap! When u all die i did not noe u all die. I though u all still inside emp room, so i forget open warp! Sry.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:57 pm

well, dat corpse is realy a spy, their guild SPY is realy all spy lai d, dat novice can hunter o sniper give him sum ds?

kian, our guild wont use bot def d la, n sos dat 1 very ez to think of oso, ching i wil tell u in msn

tonic, v hv dat much char if v wan, but LDo is hand player guild
my pala wil b playing both tanker n status wen i join woe on ogos, i prepare all d status blade d

ching, actually its very ez to c 1, u c d logs, if ur member all dc n reconnect, dats mean die liao e5
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:49 pm

some xxxxxxxxx guild leader pay tht spy guild for spy d or the xxxxxxxxguild leader got spy char, when woe they use dual window, he use tht spy char walk in emp room n trick die on there after tht he use bck his main char to woe.....wtf Evil or Very Mad

sze tanker+status atk is so geng ,,remember tht time i n u on pay castle v let tht stupid hunter play status atk on us.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 pm

ya, so chign n yap, if u just wanan c if enemy comes in, actually no nid to use champ to scout, u direct use a novice o wat n dual window can liao, wen u c enemy just change back to champ window

ya, cos now my sac no pain, so status is d 1 i can do oni now heh

btw dat hunter dunno wat build d, mayb agi vit, cos shoot so fast, den i bash bash bash wif 4 savage babe oso no stunned, den use shield boom crused him oso no use, very irratating e5e5
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:36 am

Swt ... Woe realli need High Wiz or Wizard.. If we got one.. can imporve LDO defend power!! Try find a fren who lov LDO style and play wizzy one!heh

bounce
Back to top Go down
Keke
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-13

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am

incase u all didnt know..u can cancel trick dead by casting provoke on them..then kill them...no more spy...easy...

and can shield boomerang get effect..if i use magnolia card on weapon..will shield boomerang curse the enemy ? i tot cannot..if can...tot wanna play shield crusader..looks fun...

oh ya...tuesday war..wan try bring my linker.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 pm

shield boom can, d theory would b similar wif sin double dagger, d effect of left hand dagger would b transfered to right hand dagger

thus, i owaz equip blade on left hand n shield on right hand, i wonder if its stil working if i reverse d position? never try it out heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOE Stradegy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOE Stradegy   WOE Stradegy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOE Stradegy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larmes d'Odin :: House Of LDO :: Tactical Room-
Jump to: