Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LDO Memory of God Quest

Go down 
+2
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
H@RD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-07-11

LDO Memory of God Quest Empty
PostSubject: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:49 am

LDO member had been so bz and did not post any LDO history or memory which we had painted few month ago.Well i will be the 1st to paint down da memories.....

Memory of God Quest

Few Months ago, my LDO loyalist sze told me tat alot guild is aiming for god quest which we can get rare weapon such as House Auger, Immortal Sword, etc.. So, i decide to go for the quest before any other guild unseal 1st!Their is 2 reason y i decide to do the quest. 1st is because LDO is formed to gather nice and mixed able fren like a family to do all sort of stuff such as mvp, quest, pvp, woe too. 2nd reason is because i saw my member do not hav enuf money to pump thier 3rd job main character EQ! So, i wish through tis quest we can get as much HA as possible and sell it off to get zeny and share among members! Tat time LDO was a small n unknown guild which only hav 5 member(Xenus, Sue, Sze, Kian and me).In few weeks time LDO manage to collect all item of the quest and prepare to unseal the quest! Since the quest is long and hard, LDO had less member and gm will also annouce in server tat the quest is unseal in each part. So i plan all member gather in my house to unseal the quest togather, so that we can unseal it fast within few days. Well, thing never turn out as i expected, only one member (SZE) came to my house and unseal the quest wif me for 2 and a half day. We both hardly get any slp, but tat was a very great experince which we fight for wat we wanted. We both successfully unseal part 1 without anyone notice and we also get alot nice eq as reward in the quest. When we r doing part 2, i did a great mistake which cause many player attention.We had done part 2 wif 50 id and waited for a right time to unseal it so that not much player will notice about it, but carelessly i had overdo more than 50 id which cause the gm annouce at afternoon 4pm which casue alot player attention. Tat nite, ROC (Reign of Chaos ,not Chronicle and Calary) whole guild unseal part 3 till part 4 of the quest wif LDO which spoiled our master plan. In the end, LDO only manage to get 3 House Auger which cost 1600million only. Where ROC get 66++ HA..and they did not share wif their ally which cause arguement among them...../gg LDO had gain few great record from this event..
1st LDO is the 1st guild who start god quest and unseal the quest in free server.
2nd LDO had unseal the quest in 2 and a half day which is consider fast than any other server.

LDO Memory of God Quest Screen11
LDO Memory of God Quest Screen13
Part 2 Last NPC, We move bulk of character to neifhelm...heh

bounce
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:40 pm

HA? knife? use for break emp one? /gg
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Yes!! Break Emp one..gg geng le? LDO also got own secret weapon one!! /gg

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raindrops
Admin
Raindrops

Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:23 pm

well 4 a small guild and 2 ppl considered a job well done. so u guys have something to b proud of.
Back to top Go down
https://odin.forummotion.com
JunJie
Novice
Novice
JunJie

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:03 pm

66++ HA?! WTX Is TOOOOOO Many OF IT !! We Get 1600m?@@ But It Seems Our Leader So Kiam Siap ha==? Dont Even Use EC Box = =
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

heh.. is not i don wan use.. is i have no chance to use! 1600m all share jor.. those member rape me tat nite!even my cloth also torn, din buy or pay me also! Exspeically tat sze!SOB

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Shy, i oso torn during our time in ching's house, but d money realy used up liao, as u all no, +7 eq r super exp, i used up all money stil haven get full +7 swt
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 pm

so tht Quest LDO got 3 HA?
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 pm

ya, v did so hard oni get 3 haiz
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:17 pm

/gg let sinx edp use it break emp will nice /heh
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:45 pm

/ok dats y v oni sell 2 n v stil hv 1 now heh
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

aldy sell two o? sell how much? my 99sin wan tank my monk 1st ,if not now aldy sinx lo /heh now plan buy eq to my sinx la parpere 1st /gg
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

ching said d, 1.6B

@@ tonic so rich, pump 2 char d eq at d same time @@

Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:52 am

Erm.... LDO going to hav DD breaker with use HA and +10Mg....heh Be patient!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:59 am

swt who oh? i tot ur sinx is cri sin?
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 am

Both also can... but need lv high bout 9X heh now oni can critical!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
GreenGoblin
Rockin Hard
GreenGoblin

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

heh, critical sinx so swt la
btw, sinx EQ n weapon u can ask me for infomation
bcos all the usefull weapon i most hav liao
fire, water, wind, earth, cri, pvp de katar all i hav
/heh
so with these weapon my sinx can lvling anyway that many ppl go de like:
argiope, grand peco, sg n others
last time me noob noob de used up RM300 for 2 char de EQ, now smart liao
don use RM to buy EQ liao
/heh
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 pm

wdh, RM 300????? give a big big swt to u SWT

kian u better get urself a bloody roar oso, as for LK n Pala wif high def, BR d sb more painful

if u wan can buy from me heh
Back to top Go down
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-
Rockin Hard
+[O]ne[H]it[K]ill-

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm

ask ching d sinx power band wan sell me or not? e5e5 sze got sell BR?
Back to top Go down
Blesze
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Blesze

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 pm

got sell, u wan buy? ching u direct msn him la o post in shopping area there
Back to top Go down
H@RD
Reborned
Reborned
H@RD

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm

@@ no sell id la... i can give u if u! Btw tat kian realli beh tahan RM300 meh??
btw y no ppl share nice memory in LDO one?

Chiudas build can DD also can critical.. But DD break emo best lo.. but need lv high becos dex enuf to break emp only

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDO Memory of God Quest   LDO Memory of God Quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LDO Memory of God Quest
Page 1 of 1