Larmes d'Odin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Memories, Joy Laughter, Hope and Friendship

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a suggestion in woe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky angel
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Just a suggestion in woe Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion in woe   Just a suggestion in woe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 am

hi every ldo members,
i suggest that ching mayb can set the priest bot to auto suffragium all the wiz and high wiz.. cos sometimes i think shorten casting time is neccessary... am i right ? im not sure ...Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Séth
Smoking HoT!
Smoking HoT!
Séth

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion in woe   Just a suggestion in woe I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 pm

i think its related to space in ldo...cuz need b in ldo to be ec-ed-to suff defending emp room member-i think this 1 need handplayer priz~save space...but anyway...its pretty usefull to have bot suff priz XD

hrmm ya...at second thought wizard class getting more..then i think botting 2 suff priz wont be a pain for space..btw i dunnoe wat ching think about this...lol..i think too much myself..nvm what i said earlier..

anyway, there got def strategy oni ryte?I recommend some experienced ldo post offensive strategy there~

this is all i can think:(i dunnoe its ryte or wrong)

eg:...is it okay ::::
1:to break n relog~then break n relog again..to increase chance to get castle(just a team consist of 3 member-fast breaker or cloak)this team will just attack separately n aim weak castle
2:5-8 team:assigned by teamleader or mastermind-just like recently, tried to target 1 map castle-5team..n 3more team assigned to attack 3 other castle(strong defended guild)

sugestion no.2:will be just within last 10 minutes-after ec...f its wrong just tell me..no offense~

btw ching,y din u try to team up and list member here?cuz i think itll be easier f u post them-and we'll recognise team 1,2,..3 and so on?nvm f this sugestion not gud 1
Back to top Go down
-Rui-
Reborned
Reborned
-Rui-

Number of posts : 263
Job/hobbies : ro-ing ??@@
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion in woe   Just a suggestion in woe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 am

i got suff wiz....if they stand near to me... cus i ruwach portal.. and i don really wan to move away....XD. if they stand near me.. i always siff them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion in woe   Just a suggestion in woe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion in woe
Page 1 of 1